8.30.2011

September already?!

Ok guys how the heck did that happen? I swear I blinked and six months were gone. I really owe everyone who has been patiently awaiting their photos an apology. I was overwhelmed by all of the love and business you all caused me this summer. It was a blur of beautiful babies and gorgeous brides, a few adorable pups sprinkled in here and there and all of a sudden summer is coming to a screeching halt! But I loved every minute of it! Through all of this an incredibly talented friend of mine was busily building me what (and OK I might be slightly biased) I think is just the coolest website of all time! If you haven't checked it out yet--you should! :) 
www.rebekahsappfotos.com


A few photos for you all to enjoy....my summer in pictures...
I'm just so in love with this photo right now....

Here was Jack, six months and absolutely adorable in every way......

...and his equally adorable cousin Cora! This family just has the cutest kids....

Here we have happy expectant parents Chris and Cassie....

and their gorgeous daughter Audrey at just three days old <3





Garth and Whitney's incredibly original 80's themed wedding....LOVE the pink chuck taylors!

And glowing parents to be Royce and Tianna


....and their beautiful daughter Amira a few weeks later.

These two are so in love....I cannot wait to meet baby Rilyn sometime this fall!

Cari and Gabe's wedding brought tears to my eyes, so intimately them.

Happy pup Potato was born to be in front of the camera- she was cheesin the whole time and I loved it!

Meet Piggy, the newest and cutest addition to a good friend's family!

Busy as I was...I did manage to sneak away to Vegas for the weekend....view of an amazing sunrise from our room :)

You didn't think I'd let you go without showing off my handsome goofy guy did you? My little man is almost all grown up!

and lastly here's me (and the man) extremely busy and extremely happy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment