4.05.2011

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it!

So many exciting things happening right now! Where do I start? I have a lot on my plate the next few months and some new endeavors that I'm pursuing at the moment. I cannot wait to reveal to you my new website! It is in the works and should be all ready to go in the next week or two! In addition my photos are now The Rok, at 7th and Willamette in downtown Eugene, they will be displayed all summer but Friday May 6th I will be there to answer questions, get to know people, hang out, drink good wine and.....one lucky guest of the evening will be taking home a print of their favorite image from my Signs of Spring collection! That's right I will be raffling off an 11x14 print of your choice! Here are a few sneak peaks from the collection!




No comments:

Post a Comment