11.15.2010

Day 3: Getting things done.

I am not an organized person by nature. I try and try and try and just don't quite have the follow through to keep up with all of that, well organizing. But I need to be better. So today I got things done, including finally ordering more business cards. And calling the repair man back. And paying my car payment and getting all almost all of the laundry done. I've also been thinking my one post a day should really include a photo, since this is after all a photography blog. We had such a gorgeous fall, unfortunately the rain is here now and probably not going anywhere for a long, long time. I really gotta find time to get to Vegas soon, man I miss that place. Here are a few fall time pics of mine, hope you enjoy!


I just love messing around with moving my camera and lens and seeing what kinds of affects I can get. Loved how this came out!

Fall in Oregon is so pretty!





No comments:

Post a Comment