9.06.2011

Today...has been a difficult day. And I am thankful.

Today is a difficult day for me. And I am thankful.

There is a ton on my mind and a ton going on right now...

and frankly I'm overwhelmed.

I don't know what's up ahead, you know beyond that horizon, 

And it's scary. I wonder if I'm making the right choices and decisions. 

I wonder if it's supposed to feel this difficult. 

I am so thankful for all that I have but on occasion the hustle and bustle and strife and stress just get me down.

Simplifying my life is key to this happening less and less. 

So today, when it feels so difficult and I want so badly to let myself slump down in the dumps...

Instead, today I will appreciate it all that much more, and focus on simplifying and on the things that matter. 

And be thankful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment